Dry Martini By Javier de las Muelas London
Dry Martini By Javier de las Muelas at The Meliá White House London
Dry Martini by Javier de las Muelas is much more than just a cocktail bar, is one of the best cocktail bars in the world, and it has a unique heritage. You can find recreations of classic cocktails as well as Javier de las Muelas signature cocktails, surrounded by a relaxing atmosphere that invites sharing and conversation. We also have the honour of being included, for the seventh consecutive year in the World ‘s 50 Best Bars.
We are now opening at the Meliá White House, London. This exclusive venue will be home to the first Dry Martini bar in the UK. This unique bar pulls together the heritage and sophistication between the two brands and will be the perfect venue for any occasion.
The Meliá White House was built in 1936 and was originally launched as The White House luxury apartments. The hotel’s building still preserves its architectural value as a prime example of late 1930s architecture. An eclectic style where contemporary design meets classic. The 4* superior hotel stands in the prestigious area of Regent’s Park.
With Dry Martini London at the Meliá White House, you will enjoy cocktail creations from one of the best bars in the world.
To reserve a table please , for groups of 10+ or for private hire enquiries please contact a member of the team firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have created a unique choice of mixology workshops to explain our heritage, show you how to make a range of fantastic drinks while learning what makes the perfect cocktail, and overall to ensure you have fun making them.
Mixology Master Class
During this workshop you will discover the history and secrets of three of our Signature and Classic cocktails. You will learn the perfect making methods, garnishes and serve while enjoying your specially made creations. Includes three of our Signature or Classic cocktails, chosen by you.
£35 per person. Pre-booking required. Requires a minimum of 6 people.
Dry Martini Heritage
Explore the history and heritage of our most famous drink and what makes the perfect serve. Enjoy a second martini of your choice following your master class and a signed copy of Javier de las Muelas Cocktails & Drinks Book.
£45 per person. Pre-booking required. Requires a minimum of 6 people.
All mixology workshops include recipe cards for each drink so you can enjoy the perfect cocktail at home.
To book, contact email@example.com, or call 0207 391 3000.
Available at Dry Martini By Javier de Las Muelas at The Meliá White House, London.
– Terrace Menu. Dry Martini London’s newly refurbished Terrace has opened for the Summer with a menu that features a brand new selection of Summer cocktails, food and shisha. Perfect for the new season whether you’re catching up with friends or soaking up the sun. View “The Terrace” Menu.
– DRY Mar-Tea-Ni Afternoon Tea. A concoction like no other, Mar-Tea-Ni is more than just an Afternoon Tea, it’s an experience waiting to awaken your senses. Sit back, relax and enjoy as our talented chefs and mixologists go beyond the realms of their craft to bring you a delectable selection of sweats, treats and teas mixed with drops of our famous Martini. View the ‘Mar-Tea-Ni Afternoon Tea’ menu
– Cocktail Menu. A wide range of classic and new cocktails collections created by Javier De Las Muelas. View ‘The Javier de las Muelas Favourites’ Cocktail menu.
– Food Menu. The best selection of dishes and desserts to create a perfect Food & Cocktail pairing experience. View the ‘Forman’s Menu’.
– The San Miguel Beer Cocktails Collection By Javier de las Muelas Menu. A cocktail collection that have one thing in common: the San Miguel beer’s unique taste. View ‘The San Miguel Beer Cocktails Collection’ Menu.